[apparmor] [Merge] lp:~talkless/apparmor/gnome_abstraction_thumbnail_cache into lp:apparmor

Vincas Dargis vindrg at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 17:11:07 UTC 2017

Oh, I thought "m" is also used simply for memory mapped files for performance.

Skype 5 looks like it's electron-style web-app, so maybe that's what Chromium does?

I have tried to write in Skype forums, but I keep getting some kind nonsese error "Message must be 6 to 60000 characters long."

I will try later. Anyway, I guess I just deny 'm', though not sure if it will work OK then.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~talkless/apparmor/gnome_abstraction_thumbnail_cache/+merge/330883
Your team AppArmor Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~talkless/apparmor/gnome_abstraction_thumbnail_cache into lp:apparmor.