[apparmor] [Merge] ~talkless/apparmor-profiles:fix-thunderbird-attachements into apparmor-profiles:master

Vincas Dargis vindrg at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 17:21:32 UTC 2017

On 2017.10.26 20:10, Simon Déziel wrote:
> I've been running without the mmap rules for a while and haven't seen any problem. As for the sanitized_helper rules, it works as expected where helper apps get contained by the thunderbird//sanitized_helper profile (even if they have their own profile)
About sanitized_helper, totem runs on it's own profile, while evince is not. It's some kind a bug out of this scope:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/apparmor/+bug/1042771

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~talkless/apparmor-profiles/+git/apparmor-profiles/+merge/332870
Your team AppArmor Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of ~talkless/apparmor-profiles:fix-thunderbird-attachements into apparmor-profiles:master.