[apparmor] next IRC meeting

intrigeri intrigeri at debian.org
Mon Oct 23 09:03:37 UTC 2017

John Johansen:
> The next IRC meeting is tentatively scheduled for Tuesday Oct 24 at
> 18:00 UTC to continue the discussion of moving the project to github
> or gitlab.

> If this time is a problem please let us know so we can schedule
> another time

It conflicts with other plans of mine but I'll try hard to adjust them
so I can join the meeting. That's tomorrow and I had two weeks to
raise this concern, so I don't want to trigger a rescheduling. I'll be
on IRC most of the week anyway so I trust I'll be able to voice my
opinion regardless :)

Cheers,
--
intrigeri