[apparmor] Enabling AppArmor by default in Debian sprint: Oct. 23-27

intrigeri intrigeri at debian.org
Mon Oct 23 08:56:38 UTC 2017

Hi,

intrigeri:
> tl;dr: if *you* can put a few hours aside to help $subject happen
> around Oct. 23-27, I will be immensely grateful and will gladly offer
> $beverage next time we meet + will put aside a Tails t-shirt for you.

> Wrt. the "enabling AppArmor by default in Debian" project/experiment,
> I'll have a sprint on October 23-27.

This has started! I'll be on #apparmor (irc.oftc.net) this week when
I'm working on AppArmor.

I've set up a pad where I've highlighted the plan & specific action
items where you can help:

  https://annuel2.framapad.org/p/AppArmor-in-Debian-sprint

It has tasks in all kinds of areas like end-user documentation,
policy, distro integration plans & communication. You can surely find
one that suits your skill set and taste :)

Cheers,
--
intrigeri