[apparmor] [Merge] lp:~sdeziel/apparmor/wireshark-refresh into lp:apparmor

intrigeri intrigeri at boum.org
Mon Oct 23 08:13:46 UTC 2017

Seth, Jamie, Tyler: thanks for the reviews and the forward looking thinking. It's not clear to me what's a blocker or not. Are you blocking on a big refactoring of the accessibility rules before this MR gets merged? I'm not sure it would be fair to expect Simon to do this work right now :) How about we track the refactoring proposal on a new bug and not block on it here?
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~sdeziel/apparmor/wireshark-refresh/+merge/291820
Your team AppArmor Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~sdeziel/apparmor/wireshark-refresh into lp:apparmor.