[apparmor] Wat's up with "Pux" qualifier?

Vincas Dargis vindrg at gmail.com
Sun Oct 1 12:42:23 UTC 2017

Hi,

I have reported bug [0] that `usr.bin.totem` containing `Pux` rule produces `aa-logprof` error:

```
ERROR: permission contains unknown character(s) Pux
```

Though `apparmor_parser` itself does not emit any errors or warnings.

I can't find `Pux` in `man apparmor.d`, though it's mentioned in AppArmor wiki [1].

So it's kinda confusing. Maybe it's simply `aa-logprof` bug and a man page is missing an update?

I managed to grep this mode only in that `usr.bin.totem` profile, which was modified recently, so it could
slip through...

[0] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=877255
[1] http://wiki.apparmor.net/index.php/AppArmor_Core_Policy_Reference#Execute_rules