[apparmor] Let's enable AppArmor by default (why not?)

Marvin Renich mrvn at renich.org
Sat Nov 18 21:59:17 UTC 2017

* John Johansen <john.johansen at canonical.com> [171118 16:02]:
> You can disable individual profiles without editing them and messing up the packaging by using aa-disable
[some really good beginner stuff snipped]

John, many thanks for these tidbits.  Can they be put in a text file in
/usr/share/doc/apparmor, with a NEWS.Debian entry pointing to it, so
that when the package is pulled in, the user has some idea where to
start?  Since Thunderbird seems to be one of the problem packages,
having it in a text file on the local system seems like a good idea.

Actually, a short beginner's guide as a text file in
/usr/share/doc/apparmor, which has more than just "how to disable a
profile" would be extremely helpful.  I don't have the apparmor
knowledge to write it, though.

Thanks...Marvin