[apparmor] Let's enable AppArmor by default (why not?)

Ben Caradoc-Davies ben at transient.nz
Sat Nov 18 01:34:05 UTC 2017

On 18/11/17 04:27, intrigeri wrote:
> Thanks in advance, and sorry for any inconvenience it may cause (e.g.
> the AppArmor policy for Thunderbird has various issues in sid; all of
> those I'm aware of are fixed in experimental already).

Where "various issues" means no thunderbird external helpers work under
xfce. Not a single one, as far as I can tell. And there goes another
one: what happened to my .signature? I have filed as many bugs as I can
given the time available. I will file one more for the missing
.signature, and then I am disabling apparmor.