[apparmor] [profile] netstat(8): plenty of DENIED messages; repeated "target=*" value.

daniel curtis sidetripping at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 15:55:01 UTC 2017

Hi Seth

True, all this situation with netstat(8) is... interesting. So, I have to
add once again these rules, right? I mean:

owner @{PROC}/*/net/tcp6 r,
owner @{PROC}/*/net/udp6 r,
owner @{PROC}/*/net/raw6 r,

Or should I use 'deny' action according to your words: "(...) so you could
just add 'deny' rules for these and silence them from your logs"? But on
the other hand You've wrote: "I suggest adding the rules to allow these
file accesses (...)"

What is the best solution in this situation? :- )

Best regards.