[apparmor] One-line addition to the `man` profile

Seth Arnold seth.arnold at canonical.com
Wed Aug 23 01:04:28 UTC 2017

On Tue, Aug 22, 2017 at 04:50:13PM -0700, Steve Beattie wrote:
> Hrm, while I'm not opposed to the patch, I'm curious why both
> postgresql and teTeX have manpages outside of /usr/share/man/ given
> http://www.pathname.com/fhs/pub/fhs-2.3.html#USRSHAREMANMANUALPAGES

At least for postgresql it's probably to allow simultaneous installation
of multiple versions:

postgresql-doc-9.5: /usr/share/postgresql/9.5/man/man3/SPI_connect.3.gz

teTeX may be an atavism, though the context package ships manpages outside
of the usual paths too (and outside of the path in our profile):

context: /usr/share/texmf/doc/man/man1/context.1

Thanks