[apparmor] www.apparmor.net broken

Christian Boltz apparmor at cboltz.de
Sat Apr 15 23:41:14 UTC 2017

Hello,

sorting some old mails sometimes leads to interesting reminders...

Am Montag, 11. Januar 2016, 11:16:40 CEST schrieb John Johansen:
> On 01/10/2016 11:06 AM, Christian Boltz wrote:

> > http://www.apparmor.net/ -> "Forbidden"
>
> the alias here doesn't seem to be working, I will have to look into it
> more

This is still broken - can you look at it a bit ;-) faster, please?

While at it - any news on getting the wiki database dump (and ideally
also the lost files)?

Regards,

Christian Boltz
--
> Bekomme ich mit spamassassin eine ähnlich gute Erkennungsrate hin
> wie Symantec und Ironport mit ihren riesigen Reputationsdatenbanken ?
Um es so schlecht hinzubekommen müsst Ihr euch anstrengen.
[> Markus Kötter und Andreas in postfix-users]