[apparmor] [patch] [23/38] Add get_file_perms to aa.py

Christian Boltz apparmor at cboltz.de
Thu Sep 22 21:44:52 UTC 2016

Hello,

Am Donnerstag, 22. September 2016, 14:33:17 CEST schrieb Steve Beattie:
> (FYI, kmail seriously butchered this patch with line wrapping.

I forgot to disable the automatic line wrapping in some of the mails in
this series. Sorry for that.

> The one
> in your tarball set was better, but still had a fuzz line when
> applying.)

While the patches have a nice numbering, I more than once changed an
earlier patch "10 patches later". As long as the following patches
didn't break after those changes, I usually didn't rebase them.
In other words: yes, I know about the fuzz line ;-)

Maybe I should look for a more automated workflow for handling big patch
series (which would also fix the fuzz lines automatically) - but OTOH I
hope that this is my biggest patch series forever ;-)

Regards,

Christian Boltz
--
There's such a thing as real life? Is it packages for openSUSE yet?
Will there be a YaST2 module for easy configuration? Is it going to be