[apparmor] Enabling email delivery for wordpress

Christian Boltz apparmor at cboltz.de
Thu Nov 3 16:53:54 UTC 2016

Hello,

Am Mittwoch, 2. November 2016, 15:18:31 CET schrieb Seth Arnold:
> Unless someone speaks up to say they've kept the 'extras' profile
> updated for their MTA of choice, they are probably old enough at this
> point that they can be ignored.

I have a set of working [1] profiles for postfix. They are based on the
'extra' profiles, but with some additions. If you want them _now_, just
ask.

Getting the updated profiles upstream is on my TODO list, but it's not
the only thing on that list ;-) so it might take some time.

Regards,

Christian Boltz

[1]  "Working" as in "works for my setup", which basically is Postfix
    with users in a MySQL database [2] and mails delivered to Dovecot.

[2] maintained via PostfixAdmin, but that's not relevant for the Postfix
    profiles - and the PostfixAdmin hat in the Apache profile is quite
    boring ;-)

--
> Und nun rate mal, warum ausgerechnet v.a. Vielschreiber mutt
> verwenden. Sicher nicht, weil KMail besser waere.
Weil eine Handvoll muttschisten die alle dazu gezwungen hat? ;)
[> David Haller und Manfred Misch in suse-linux]