[apparmor] [announce] apparmor-profiles git tree now live

Christian Boltz apparmor at cboltz.de
Wed Jun 29 20:05:18 UTC 2016

Hello,

Am Mittwoch, 29. Juni 2016, 12:08:29 CEST schrieb Steve Beattie:
> As promised, the apparmor-profiles git repo is now live, and the bzr
> repo will no longer be maintained (though are still available from
> launchpad). The git repo is available at:
>
> https://code.launchpad.net/~apparmor-dev/apparmor-profiles/+git/appar
> mor-profiles

I have one ;-)

Can someone (you?) please check the remaining merge requests for the old
bzr repo?

https://code.launchpad.net/~apparmor-dev/apparmor-profiles/master/+activereviews

Merging them into git probably means downloading the diff and applying
it on top of the git checkout, but it should be done nevertheless ;-)

Please do this *now* because these bzr merge requests are not linked
anywhere on lp anymore thanks to switching to git, and are therefore
easy to forget.

Regards,

Christian Boltz
--
[Fontlinge für Linux 0.0.2] Warte nur ab, die 0.0.3 funktioniert sogar,
wenn man nicht "ratti" heisst. ;-)                              [Ratti]