[apparmor] [RFC] test git tree for the apparmor-profiles repo

intrigeri intrigeri at debian.org
Sat Jun 25 18:39:45 UTC 2016

Hi,

Steve Beattie wrote (24 Jun 2016 17:28:37 GMT) :
> I've created an updated git repo based on the current bzr repo at
> https://code.launchpad.net/~apparmor-dev/apparmor/+git/apparmor-profiles-test

Thanks!

I've had a look, diff'ed the tree with a clone made with
git-remote-bzr and they're identical. I also checked that merges seem
to be reflected correctly.

> If we're happy with this tree, then we can promote it to/as the official
> profiles git tree.

I say please go ahead! :)

… and then we can work on reworking the repository layout as discussed
last year at DebConf (spoiler: using branches rather than
directories), and importing profiles from non-Ubuntu distros.
As announced earlier, I want to spend some time on that during the
(currently ongoing) DebCamp.

Cheers,
--
intrigeri