[apparmor] [RFC] test git tree for the apparmor-profiles repo

intrigeri intrigeri at debian.org
Fri Jun 24 07:25:58 UTC 2016

Hi,

Steve Beattie wrote (23 Feb 2016 19:14:22 GMT) :
> On Mon, Feb 22, 2016 at 06:10:25PM -0600, Tyler Hicks wrote:
>> On 2016-02-22 09:53:50, Steve Beattie wrote:
>> > I've created a test git repo of the apparmor-profiles tree at
>> >
>> >   https://code.launchpad.net/~sbeattie/+git/apparmor-profiles-test
>> >
>> > based on a simple conversion of the bzr tree.
[...]
>> > Any feedback or advice is welcome. Thanks!
>>
>> Nice job! What conversion tool did you end up using?

> For this tree, I used bzr fast-export | git fast-import. Sadly, I had
> to do it on an Ubuntu 14.04 host, as bzr-fastexport has been dropped
> from both debian and 16.04, due to RC bugs and a lack of support. :(

I may have time during DebCamp (that just started) to look at
this tree. Do you want to update the test Git repo, or should I?

If I get to it I'll also report back about the repo layout design we
came up with during DebConf15 with Christian and a bunch of Debian
folks. I might even try to convert the newly created Git repo to that
layout if I have time :)

Cheers,
--
intrigeri