[apparmor] [Merge] lp:~sdeziel/apparmor-profiles/unbound-refresh into lp:apparmor-profiles

Simon Déziel simon.deziel at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 21:46:12 UTC 2016

Hmm, I might have been too quick to add the caps denial. I understand your concern about masking future problems but on the other hand, Apparmor denials would have people wondering about what's going on.

I was tempted to ask upstream to skip the chown'ing if the PID is outside of the chroot but then one setting the PID to be in the chroot would be missing the caps... Would that be the least bad option?

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~sdeziel/apparmor-profiles/unbound-refresh/+merge/282230
Your team AppArmor Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~sdeziel/apparmor-profiles/unbound-refresh into lp:apparmor-profiles.