[apparmor] [RFC] test git tree for the apparmor-profiles repo

Steve Beattie steve at nxnw.org
Mon Feb 22 17:53:50 UTC 2016

Hi,

I've created a test git repo of the apparmor-profiles tree at

  https://code.launchpad.net/~sbeattie/+git/apparmor-profiles-test

based on a simple conversion of the bzr tree. The origin tree is pretty
simple, we don't have any long term branches and it doesn't look like
any used the --fixes bzr argument to annotate commits as fixing any
specific bugs. Please poke at this tree (particularly those of you
who have a clue what they're doing with git, unlike myself) to see
if there's anything odd or messed up with the conversion or history.

Converting the main apparmor tree will be more difficult in that we
have multiple long term branches and we have made more use of the bug
fixed annotations. It's also unclear to me if launchpad's translation
service understands git repos. In any event, I'll try to get a test
git repo up soon.

Any feedback or advice is welcome. Thanks!

--
Steve Beattie
<sbeattie at ubuntu.com>