[apparmor] Installing apparmor-tools with zypper/yast (openSUSE 13.2): too many dependencies?

s at schinger.de s at schinger.de
Tue Oct 13 10:54:28 UTC 2015

Hi,
I don't know if this is the right way to ask for help, sorry. But can
you please tell me if it is normal when installing apparmor-tools with
zypper or yast under openSUSE 13.2, than there will be also hundreds
(~250!) of further packages installed like Mesa, PackageKit,
samba-client and many libraries? I can't get the point why they should
be neccessary. It is a webserver which should NOT run samba etc. so how
it would be possible (if so) to install apparmor WITHOUT this stuff
(~300 Mb!) but only with the minimum needs for managing profiles?
best regards
Sascha