[apparmor] [Patch 0/9] Cleanup make file and intro C++11

Christian Boltz apparmor at cboltz.de
Sat Oct 3 20:52:25 UTC 2015

Hello,

just a note after reviewing most of this series:

Reviewing those Makefile changes and cleanups was quite interesting[tm],
and I'm not too surprised that nobody wanted to do that ;-)

I won't review the remaining 4/9 and 9/9 patches because they include
too much C++ stuff. Therefore someone else needs to review them - or
simply declare them as Acked-by <timeout> ;-)

In the meantime, feel free to commit the acked patches. I'd guess they
should apply even without patch 4, but didn't test it.

Regards,

Christian Boltz
--
/dev/null ist übrigens auch ein 100% zuverlässiges Dateisystem,
und immer zu 100% konsistent!!!!! [David Haller in opensuse-de]