[apparmor] AppArmor Kernel-patch 3.6 in kernel 3.14 // for (p = profile->replacedby; p; )

Jae Suk Park jspark99 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 07:44:44 UTC 2015

My environments are listed here.
Target Linux kernel is 3.14.28 customized by freescale running on ARM core
user space AppArmor source is  2.8.95_rev2434

Whole procedures are listed here.
1. Target board is Freescale based on ARM core
2. Target Linux kernel is 3.14.28 which is customized by Freescale (not
upstream version, but dev version by Freescale like ubuntu release)
3. Build Server is ubuntu 14.04 LTS (Kernel 3.13.0-68) with Yocto build
tool-chain (poky)
4. download apparmor 2.8.95 rev2434, with this command "bzr co
lp:apparmor --rev
2434" on build server.