[apparmor] 2.9 backport candidates

Christian Boltz apparmor at cboltz.de
Wed Nov 18 20:23:41 UTC 2015

Hello,

Am Dienstag, 17. November 2015 schrieb John Johansen:
> I'm fine with pulling this set back into the tools
>
> Acked-by: John Johansen <john.johansen at canonical.com>

Thanks, commited.

Well, there's one exception:

> >> ==> 10-tests-tempdir.msg <==
> >> Add tempdir and tempfile handling to AATest

This patch also needs r3028 ("AATest: don't limit diff length")
backported.

Both are "just" test infrastructure which isn't used in the 2.9 branch
yet, so there isn't an urgent need for them (we can backport them later
if we really need that test infrastructure).

However I'd prefer to apply them instead of keeping a note around that
we might need to backport this and that before we can backport newer
tests. Therefore I won't object if someone sends an ack for backporting
r3028 to 2.9 ;-)

Note: I don't plan to actually backport more tests, but the test
infrastructure might be needed by a future backported fix.

Regards,

Christian Boltz
--
Bei diesen extremen Sicherheitsanforderungen bietet sich ein Floppy/
CD/DVD/Tape Netz an. Die Daten auf dem Medium müssen natürlich auch