[apparmor] 2.9 backport candidates

Christian Boltz apparmor at cboltz.de
Tue Nov 17 23:28:43 UTC 2015

Hello,

as promised in the meeting, here's the list of patches I'd like to have
in 2.9.3. (Please also read the quoted text!)

Am Samstag, 6. Juni 2015 schrieb Christian Boltz:
> some of the patches I commited to trunk in the last weeks are also
> relevant for the 2.9 branch IMHO. I propose the following patches for
> the 2.9 branch:

You can download the full patches including their description from
www.cboltz.de/tmp/dl/patches-29.tar.gz

> ==> 10-tests-tempdir.msg <==
> Add tempdir and tempfile handling to AATest
>
> ==> 34-minitools_test-use-no-reload.msg <==
> Change minitools_test.py to use aa-* --no-reload
>
> ==> 35-minitools_test-fix-all-tests.msg <==
> Fix all tests in minitools_test.py
>
> ==> 37-aa-audit-warn-about-disabled-profiles.msg <==
> Let aa-audit print a warning if a profile is disabled
>
> ==> 38-aa-complain-delete-disable-symlink.msg <==
> Let aa-complain delete the disable symlink
>
> ==> 43-update-comments-in-minitools_test.py.msg <==
> Update comments in minitools_test.py
>
> ==> aa-notify-complain.msg <==
> aa-notify: also display notifications for complain mode events

==> 99-profiles-ntpd-path-dirlist.msg <==
Allow ntpd to read directory listings of $PATH

> ==> anything else? <==
> did I miss another patch that we should backport to 2.9?

Regards,

Christian Boltz
--
Erstes Gesetz WWW:
 Du mögest trennen die Spinnen und Indianer von den Usern und jedem