[apparmor] [patch] Ignore change hat declarations when parsing a profile

Christian Boltz apparmor at cboltz.de
Thu Jun 18 20:28:00 UTC 2015

Hello,

Am Donnerstag, 18. Juni 2015 schrieb Kshitij Gupta:
> On Thu, Jun 18, 2015 at 9:07 PM, Kshitij Gupta wrote:
> > On Sun, Jun 7, 2015 at 5:55 PM, Christian Boltz wrote:
> >> Hat declarations ("^hat,") were added in 2.3 for declaring external
> >> hats, but in the meantime aren't supported by the parser anymore
> >> (tested with 2.9.2 parser).

>> On the long term could we entirely do away with this regex and code
>> block?

Yes, on the long term we can do that.

The reason I kept it for now is that aa-cleanprof can "repair" a
profile. It will remove the hat declaration, which makes the profile
valid for the parser again.

Regards,

Christian Boltz
--
Was schlagen sie vor, Prof. Dr. cvs. Boltz? :-)
[Ratti in fontlinge-devel]