[apparmor] [patch] Initialize incname in is_known_rule()

Christian Boltz apparmor at cboltz.de
Tue Jul 7 19:14:15 UTC 2015

Hello,

Am Samstag, 4. Juli 2015 schrieb Christian Boltz:
> $subject.
>
> Without this, we can run into
>     NameError: name 'include_name' is not defined
> if a profile doesn't contain any include and the audit.log
> contains an event for that profile.
>

> [ 59-is_known_rule-init-incname.diff ]

With the updated 55-is_known_rule-check-includes-recursively.diff patch
I sent a minute ago (which enters the loop only if includelist contains
at least one item), this patch is no longer needed.

Regards,

Christian Boltz
--
> Und wo legst Du das Backup ab, wenn die einzige Partition
> read-only gemountet ist? *SCNR*
Am besten auf /dev/null - das geht am schnellsten :-)
[> Christian Boltz und Rainer Kaluscha in suse-linux]