[apparmor] 2.9.2 release?

Steve Beattie steve at nxnw.org
Mon Jan 19 20:38:06 UTC 2015

On Mon, Jan 19, 2015 at 05:48:26PM +0100, Christian Boltz wrote:
> I'm planning to release an update for openSUSE 13.2 in the next days
> (it was shipped with 2.9.0, and for some strange reason didn't need an
> urgent post-release patch ;-)
>
> Are there already plans for the 2.9.2 release or should I just pull a
> "changes since 2.9.1" patch from the 2.9 bzr branch?

There are plans for it, but no definitive timeframe when it would be
released. Currently, there are only 7 real commits on the 2.9 branch
since 2.9.1 was released, which contain:

  * updates to the dovecot, dnsmasq, and mysql profiles
  * logparser.py fix and added testcases
  * updated manpage description of network rules

That doesn't feel like a particularly significant set of changes to
release for, but on the other hand, if it makes it easier to land in
openSUSE, then I'm happy to cut a release.

--
Steve Beattie
<sbeattie at ubuntu.com>