[apparmor] AppArmor profile: requested_mask and denied_mask = "c", "x".

daniel curtis sidetripping at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 17:19:15 UTC 2015

Hi John.

Okay, now it is more understandable. I will try to modify my
AppArmor profile and see what's going to happen etc. If I will
have any problems or questions, I will write a message.

You asked what I am trying to achieve with my policy. So, I just
want to make a profile for a 'plugin-container' to make Firefox
even more secure etc. Nothing more, nothing less. For now,
everything seems to work, but I want to get rid of an audit
messages etc.

Thank You very much for such detailed answer.

​Best regards.​