[apparmor] [patch 3/3] Convert existing code to use NetworkRule and NetworkRuleset

Christian Boltz apparmor at cboltz.de
Mon Apr 20 23:10:15 UTC 2015

Hello,

Am Montag, 20. April 2015 schrieb Kshitij Gupta:
> Strange. The ordering of added and removed lines changed between the 2
> versions of the patches.

That might be caused by a different method to create the patch.

Not everything that looks like "bzr diff" output is actually bzr diff
output - sometimes it's something that was created by one of my scripts
;-)

Background: bzr diff is not too useful with 10 pending patches, so I'm
using a script that creates a patch from the differences between my
working copy (with all pending patches applied + new changes [1]) and
another checkout that has "just" my pending patches applied with a
simple "diff -ru", and then formats that patch headers so that they look
like bzr diff output.

Oh, and I have a third checkout where I just apply one patch and then
commit it ;-)

That all said - thanks for the patch reviews and the acks!

If you have a bit more time, feel free to have a look at my other
pending patches. Unfortunately, they need to be applied before I can
commit this patchset.

- 31-enable-testloops-for-nosetests.msg (needed for test-network.py
  because of changed function names/calls)
- 42-in-profile-deduplication.diff (without it, I'd expect some
  test-network.py failures)
- 43-cleanprof-do-in-profile-run.diff (without it, the patch that was in
  this mail won't apply)

39-aatest-maxdiff.msg is also pending (and waiting for an answer to my
question), but at least it doesn't block anything.

Regards,

Christian Boltz

[1] funnily this directory is named HEAD-clean, while
    HEAD-completely-messed-up would describe its state much better ;-)

--
legacy code:
    code you didn't write (this morning)