[apparmor] [Merge] lp:~intrigeri/apparmor/profile-backports-for-2.8 into lp:apparmor/2.8

intrigeri intrigeri at boum.org
Fri Sep 12 20:36:23 UTC 2014

intrigeri has proposed merging lp:~intrigeri/apparmor/profile-backports-for-2.8 into lp:apparmor/2.8.

Requested reviews:
  AppArmor Developers (apparmor-dev)

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~intrigeri/apparmor/profile-backports-for-2.8/+merge/234547

I've looked at the abstractions log between 2.8 and master, and cherry-picked the revisions that seemed relevant and unrisky enough. I'd like to nominate these revisions for 2.8.4. I've not tested the result yet, and cannot easily test all of these changes. If this is too much, I can prepare a subset of these changes and test it.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~intrigeri/apparmor/profile-backports-for-2.8/+merge/234547
Your team AppArmor Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~intrigeri/apparmor/profile-backports-for-2.8 into lp:apparmor/2.8.