[apparmor] Nov 4 meeting

Christian Boltz apparmor at cboltz.de
Sun Oct 26 12:17:57 UTC 2014

Hello,

I'm afraid I won't be available for the meeting on Nov 4 because of an
offline meeting that starts an hour before (and usually takes at least
2 hours).

Do we want to move the meeting (any other day in that week would work,
and another week would also work)? Or will you just abstain from my evil
comments and meet on Nov 4 nevertheless? ;-)

Regards,

Christian Boltz
--
Diese Signatur ist vorübergehend nicht erreichbar.
Versuchen Sie es später noch einmal oder hinterlassen