[apparmor] [2 patches] utils: write prior segments processing

Christian Boltz apparmor at cboltz.de
Wed Nov 26 22:18:12 UTC 2014

Hello,

Acked-by: Christian Boltz <apparmor at cboltz.de>

> The second pulls out all the common processing for writing out each
> of the prior segments that need to be written before writing the
> current segment into a function called 'write_prior_segments',
> reducing a bunch of ugly duplication.

Nice cleanup!

Acked-by: Christian Boltz <apparmor at cboltz.de>
even if I can foresee a merge conflict with the [3/3] part of my
capability rule class patchset ;-)

Please commit those patches soon so that I can send out a new version of
the capability rule class patchset.

Regards,

Christian Boltz
--
I will hand over the release job to Mr. Bash, he is more reliable :/
[Adrian Schroeter in opensuse]