[apparmor] [Merge] lp:~apparmor-dev/apparmor/aa-fixes into lp:~apparmor-dev/apparmor/apparmor-ubuntu-citrain
tyhicks at canonical.com
Fri Mar 28 00:01:20 UTC 2014
Tyler Hicks has proposed merging lp:~apparmor-dev/apparmor/aa-fixes into lp:~apparmor-dev/apparmor/apparmor-ubuntu-citrain.
Jamie Strandboge (jdstrand)
For more details, see:
Is your branch in sync with latest trunk? Yes
Is debian/changelog properly formatted in the MP? Yes
Did you build your software in a clean sbuild/pbuilder chroot or ppa? Yes (security-proposed PPA)
Did you build your software in a clean sbuild/pbuilder chroot or ppa on armhf? Yes (security-proposed PPA)
Has your component TestPlan been executed successfully on emulator/armhf Touch build (eg, one of N4, N10, N7 (either), Galaxy Nexus) and clean Ubuntu Desktop VM? I've done an abbreviated version of the TestPlan, at jdstrand's request:
- Ran QRT's test-apparmor.py (to test the changes to the regression suite and aa.py)
- Created an LXC container, started it, and verified that it was confined (for LP: #1296459)
- Manually tested the Python utils (for LP: #1294825 and LP: #1294819)
+ Note that they still backtrace on the LXC abstractions due to LP: #1295346 and LP: #1298678)
- Launched apps and verified their confinement on Touch
- Did exploratory testing on Touch and Desktop
Has a 5 minute exploratory testing run been executed on an armhf Touch build? Yes (N7)
If you changed the packaging (debian/), did you subscribe a core-dev to this MP? N/A
What components might get impacted by your changes?
- The apparmor/aa.py Python module and the utils shipped in apparmor-utils
- The in-tree regression tests (they don't get installed but are used for testing)
Have you requested review by the teams of these owning components? Yes, upstream AppArmor has acked all changes and jdstrand is the reviewer of this merge
Your team AppArmor Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~apparmor-dev/apparmor/apparmor-ubuntu-citrain.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 44005 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the AppArmor