[apparmor] [patch 00/26] Add support for ipc to parser v5

john.johansen at canonical.com john.johansen at canonical.com
Thu Mar 27 15:45:13 UTC 2014

So this is just a refresh of the previous patch series, with
- acks added where given
- patch review feedback added
- a couple of sbeattie fix patches pulled in
- patches that have been committed have been dropped
- I pulled in the split of the testing patch

Sadly when fixing patches I didn't just create a new fix patch to go
on top, which will make it harder to apply this than it should be (sorry).

The test patches have not been updated yet for the revised semantics
of ptrace and signal rules around unconfined and a confined peer.

I have also added some basic patches to change the ptrace and signal
rule syntax

from
  ptrace /foo,
  signal /foo,