[apparmor] Combining Variables and Whitespace in AppArmor

sepero111 at gmx.com sepero111 at gmx.com
Fri Jun 27 08:32:21 UTC 2014

Apologies for the late reply, John. Also, thanks for the tips. I must have made
a syntax error somewhere, because now it seems to be working fine as you
suggested, like so:

     owner "@{HOME}/my dir/" r,

Though, I don't know why the backslash version doesn't work:

     @{HOME}/my\ dir/

I will just use the quoted version for my use. I'm on Ubuntu 14.04.

     $ apparmor_parser -V
     AppArmor parser version 2.8.95
     Copyright (C) 1999-2008 Novell Inc.
     Copyright 2009-2012 Canonical Ltd.