[apparmor] aa-mergeprof testing results/bugs

Christian Boltz apparmor at cboltz.de
Tue Jul 29 11:14:55 UTC 2014

Hello,

While testing aa-mergeprof, I found some issues:

- (F)inish does nothing

- args.dir is ununsed - see my other mail with a 90% patch

- even when (I)gnore'ing all changes, mergeprof asks to save the profile
  (and behaves like cleanprof)

- aa-mergeprof sometimes crashes when saving the profile, but I don't
  have a clear reproducer yet.

Backtrace:

The following local profiles were changed. Would you like to save them?

(S)ave Changes / [(V)iew Changes] / Abo(r)t
   [... pressed "s"...]
Aktualisiertes Profil für /usr/bin/maildrop wird geschrieben.
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "../../utils/aa-mergeprof", line 695, in <module>
    main()
  File "../../utils/aa-mergeprof", line 79, in main
    apparmor.aa.write_profile_ui_feedback(program)
  File "/home/cb/apparmor/HEAD-CLEAN/utils/apparmor/aa.py", line 4325,
in write_profile_ui_feedback
    write_profile(profile)
  File "/home/cb/apparmor/HEAD-CLEAN/utils/apparmor/aa.py", line 4351,
in write_profile
    changed.pop(profile)
KeyError: '/usr/bin/maildrop'

Regards,

Christian Boltz
--
[makeSUSEdvd] When it works, I will most likely hold a press conference
or something, so people will be informed by CNN. :-)