[apparmor] apparmor support in centos/rhel 7

Christian Boltz apparmor at cboltz.de
Wed Jul 9 08:31:21 UTC 2014

Hello,

Am Mittwoch, 9. Juli 2014 schrieb John Johansen:
> It would be really good if we could update our userspace rpm packaging
> bits so that it would be easier/better to setup package for RH
> systems. I don't think this has been looked at for years. The suse
> RPMs would be a good starting point but I expect there will be some
> tweaking of them for RH.

Hint: you can download the sources and the spec at
https://build.opensuse.org/project/show?project=security:apparmor

I also have a 2.8.95 package in my home repo:
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show?package=apparmor&project=home:cboltz
(I'll wait for 2.9 beta2 aka 2.8.96 before pushing it to the official
repo.)

If the changes needed in the spec file aren't too heavy, I'd happily
include some %if in the spec so that it works for openSUSE and RH.
(Just send me patches - or, better, get an openSUSE/Novell account and
use the buildservice to send a submit request ;-)

Regards,

Christian Boltz
--
> > My calendar shows May 12th to be a Friday, not a Thursday?
> I meant 11th ;-(.
With all the delays, perhaps mentioning the year would also be
a good idea. ;-)     [> Andreas Jaeger and houghi in opensuse]