[apparmor] [patch 00/11] mod_apparmor fixes and improvements [v2]
steve at nxnw.org
Thu Jan 23 10:45:36 UTC 2014
This patch set is a series of fixes and improvements for mod_apparmor;
- improves on the previously sent logging patches,
- fixes a bug in how AADefaultHatName's value is stored,
- modifies mod_apparmor to use the server/vhost name (aka ServerName)
as the default value of AADefaultHatName,
- converts mod_apparmor to using aa_change_hatv().
- adds a consistency check based on what hat apache ended up in versus
what the apache configuration expected, and reports warnings if they
- removes a couple of unneeded aa_change_hat() calls that were present
due to historical behavior long since removed from apparmor.
Patches that were not modified from the first version of the patch
set (other than to be refreshed against changes in earlier patches)
are marked with [resend] in the patch subject line.
<sbeattie at ubuntu.com>
More information about the AppArmor