[apparmor] Updating the Pidgin profile

intrigeri intrigeri at debian.org
Wed Jan 15 15:36:38 UTC 2014

Hi,

thanks a lot, Seth and Simon, for the feedback. I realize I should
have at least decrufted the profile a bit before sending it... sorry.

I've taken all of your remarks into account, and removed a bunch of
other lines that are better done via existing abstractions. I'm going
to test the resulting profile for a while, and then I'll resubmit.

> I don't know if that could be useful to you but I've been using a
> customized profile on Ubuntu 12.04 available at
> https://github.com/simondeziel/aa-profiles/blob/master/12.04/usr.bin.pidgin

I'll have a look once I get back online, thanks!

Cheers,
--
  intrigeri