[apparmor] aa chapter in suse security guide - all the received reviews implemented

Christian Boltz apparmor at cboltz.de
Thu Feb 13 20:27:15 UTC 2014

Hello,

Am Donnerstag, 13. Februar 2014 schrieb Tomáš Bažant:
> i have a new version of our common work - it's both committed in svn
> and attached as an updated PDF for you convenience. it would be great
> if at least one of you can have a look if it's in a good shape - i
> believe it's for the last time in this documentation cycle, other
> topics for SLE 12 are round the corner...

You invented something totally new - a manual with a bugreport already
included ;-)

I also found some other (less funny) errors, and some new errors you
introduced in the last editing round.
(Just applying the patch will already fix some issues.)

On the positive side, the patches are getting shorter. The initial
review had 1242 lines, for r12028 it had 367 lines and now we are at 284
lines.

BTW: I did this review mostly based on the svn diff, and checked the PDF
only in rare cases (like changes of bigger sections). In other words:
You should [ask someone to] have a look at the PDF and check things like
superfluous empty lines in <screen> blocks, strange linebreaks (there's
still "Ap- \n pArmor") etc.

> btw thanks a lot for you previous comments

You are welcome ;-)

BTW: Did I mention that the work I do for the SLE manual is licensed
under the wineware licence? [1]

If we ever meet at a conference [2], I'll bill you ;-))

Regards,

Christian Boltz

[1] similar to the beerware license, but s/beer/wine/ because I don't
    like beer ;-)

[2] unfortunately I won't be able to visit oSC14 :-(

--
>Gibt es hier in dieser Liste eigentlich ausser mir noch jemanden ??
Nein, aber es laufen einige Robots, die Traffic vortäuschen. Ich bin
auch einer davon.
[Tobias Korb und Thorsten Haude in suse-programming]