[apparmor] systemd AppArmorProfile=

Christian Boltz apparmor at cboltz.de
Sat Feb 1 17:18:39 UTC 2014

Hello,

I was just pointed to
https://www.mail-archive.com/systemd-devel@lists.freedesktop.org/msg15717.html
which contains a set of patches that seem to implement aa-exec-like
behaviour in systemd (and a note that there will be a fresh patch soon).

@Michael:
I hope the mail address I found is the right one. If not, sorry for
disturbing ;-)

Feel free to send your (updated) patches to the AppArmor mailinglist
(in CC) to get a review of the AppArmor side of your patches.

BTW: It looks like your patch requires the profiles to be loaded already.
Do you have any plans for loading, reloading or removing profiles via
systemd?

@all:
Can someone have a look at those patches, please? (Even if it's clear
that there will be a v2 ;-)

Regards,

Christian Boltz
--
> Manfred, Du solltest so spaet keine Emails mehr schreiben :-)
Danke für die Berichtigung, werd mir den Tipp hinter die Ohren schreiben
und nur noch Mailen, wenn ich die Augen zumindestens zu einem drittel
aufkriege. [> Thomas Hertweck und Manfred Tremmel in suse-linux]