[apparmor] AppArmor continuing to confine process after calling rcapparmor stop

John Johansen john.johansen at canonical.com
Tue Aug 5 16:57:36 UTC 2014

On 08/05/2014 07:23 AM, Miklos Szeredi wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 14, 2014 at 11:44 AM, Miklos Szeredi <miklos at szeredi.hu> wrote:
>> Hi John,
>>
>> On Sun, Jul 13, 2014 at 1:18 AM, John Johansen
>> <john.johansen at canonical.com> wrote:
>>> No, this needs to be fixed, and has been in later dev trees, but they
>>> won't apply. What kernels versions are we looking at so I can provide
>>> a backport patch.
>
> I can do the backport as well, but haven't been able to track down the
> dev tree you speak of.
>
> Could you please help?

Hey Miklos sorry, I have been meaning to get back to this. Attached is the
patch but I haven't build tested it, nor tested.

In the dev tree it is put together a little differently and over multiple
patches that need to be cleaned up and folded together. You can poke at
  git://kernel.ubuntu.com/jj/ubuntu-utopic.git