[apparmor] Problem with audit rule modifier

azurIt azurit at pobox.sk
Sun Jun 30 13:44:40 UTC 2013

>>> thanks
>>>
>>> so commit ade3ddc01e2e426cc24c744be85dcaad4e8f8aba which first showed up in v3.4 looks like it might fix this for you.
>>>
>>> Also would you be interested in a backport version of apparmor to the 3.2 kernel? Basically we now have the current upstream v3.10 version backported to 3.2 as a drop in replacement (no abi changes, or touching the rest of the kernel tree). The 3.10 version has several bug fixes that are not present in the 3.2 kernel version.
>>

>> This would be really cool if you'll be so kind :) I cannot move out from 3.2 yet because of grsecurity (stable version is currently for 3.2). Thank you!
>>
>there is a v3.2-backport-of-v3.10-apparmor branch at
>git://kernel.ubuntu.com/jj/ubuntu-saucy.git v3.2-backport-of-v3.10-apparmor
>
>its done as a copy of of v3.10 kernel apparmor into v3.2 (first patch) and
>then the series of patches needed to make it work on 3.2.
>

>specifically you want
>The following changes since commit 877fcbee0f25072e41e3e7ce3210951ca6d40a10:
>
>  Linux 3.2 (2013-06-30 05:22:04 -0700)
>
>are available in the git repository at:
>
>  git://kernel.ubuntu.com/jj/ubuntu-saucy.git v3.2-backport-of-v3.10-apparmor
>
>for you to fetch changes up to 958b96ce2184a526dd83b7725d498acc5f99425c:
>
>  UBUNTU: SAUCE: apparmor: 3.2 backport revert umode_t in chmode 910f4ece (2013-06-30 05:22:20 -0700)

Sorry, i'm not very experienced with git. I downloaded that branch by:
git clone -b v3.2-backport-of-v3.10-apparmor git://kernel.ubuntu.com/jj/ubuntu-saucy.git

but don't know what to do next - how can i 'filter' commits from '877fcbee0f25072e41e3e7ce3210951ca6d40a10' to '958b96ce2184a526dd83b7725d498acc5f99425c'?