[apparmor] [SOLVED] Re: [profile] for usr.lib.chromium.chromium

Aaron Lewis the.warl0ck.1989 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 02:03:13 UTC 2013

Yeah, my chromium profile stopped the browser from reading that ...
althrough the uploading bar says okay.

And I made a mistake, I didn't use the attachment in the last email,
but the link that Jamie provided .. it contains a old profile of
chromium.

Anyway, there's only few tweaks needed I guess,

1. xfce4 uses exo-open
2. the font should be [tT][tT][cCfF] instead, I have few fonts
downloaded from internet that all in upper case
3. And nacl helper

/usr/lib/chromium/nacl_helper
/usr/lib/chromium/nacl_helper_bootstrap

On Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 1:45 AM, Christian Boltz <apparmor at cboltz.de> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Am Mittwoch, 9. Januar 2013 schrieb Aaron Lewis:
>> I made few tweaks (xfce4, /proc /sys etc.) and the profile / patch is
>> attached here.
>
> Looks like you forgot the attachment - can you please try again? ;-)
>

> Regards,
>
> Christian Boltz
> --
>> sdfgsdfg
> sind denn die Schreibmaschinenkurse an der VHS echt so
> überbelegt, daß man die Liste damit behelligen muß?
> [> Georg Poetting und Michael Schulz in suse-linux]

Best Regards,
Aaron Lewis - PGP: 0xDFE6C29E ( http://keyserver.veridis.com )
Finger Print: 9482 448F C7C3 896C 1DFE 7DD3 2492 A7D0 DFE6 C29E