[apparmor] apparmor irc meetings

John Johansen john.johansen at canonical.com
Thu Sep 6 04:38:58 UTC 2012

So its been a while (well over a year) since we have had an irc meeting,
and we are going to try to get back to regular meetings.

Instead of a weekly meeting which seemed to be too much I would like to
propose a monthly meeting.  So right now I am just looking for feedback
on which days/times are preferable, so that we can be as inclusive as
possible.

We currently have a request for 20:00 CET - 23:00 CET with no preference
as to the day.

So if you are interested and have constraints please let us know.