[apparmor] RAppArmor video tutorials

Christian Boltz apparmor at cboltz.de
Tue Nov 6 23:32:10 UTC 2012

Hello,

Am Freitag, 2. November 2012 schrieb Jeroen Ooms:
> I started posing some video tutorials in youtube for using AppArmor
> with R. They are on a very introductory level and might also be
> interesting to non R users. To have a look, see
> http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3ZKTMqqbMktzcWjXuQCWOYc-fMROs3c
> f&feature=view_all

I'm just watching the videos. Good work, but I also have two proposals
for improvements:
- use bigger font size (in editor and terminal)
- use vim as editor - it has syntax highlighting for AppArmor profiles
  with coloring based on the permissions, and a quite strict validation/
  error highlighting

BTW: Feel free to steal my AppArmor slides (or some content from them)
from blog.cboltz.de ;-)  (LibreOffice files available on request)

Regards,

Christian Boltz
--
But you are probably also complaining if local root exploits in the
kernel are fixed, because now you no longer can use that to become root