[apparmor] kernel patches update for 3.4

John Johansen john.johansen at canonical.com
Tue May 22 03:23:56 UTC 2012

On 05/20/2012 11:55 PM, Arkadiusz Miśkiewicz wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Would be nice to see kernel patches updated for 3.4 since existing one don't
> apply to 3.4.

yes sorry they are in the upstream apparmor tree now, I forgot to push them
earlier and I have also committed them to the bzr tree patches directory

git tree: git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/jj/linux-apparmor
branches: v3.4-aa2.8, v3.3-aa2.8, v3.3-aa2.7, v3.2-aa2.7

the mount patch for -aa2.8 is optional in that if you don't use it userspace
will treat the mount extensions as unsupported