[apparmor] incomplete wiki

Christian Boltz apparmor at cboltz.de
Mon May 14 11:28:28 UTC 2012

Hello,

Am Sonntag, 13. Mai 2012 schrieb Frankie Onuonga:
> I was going through one of our wiki pages and found this.
> I wanted to edit but I thought i should ask who was working on it and
> what is the progress so far.
>
> here is the link to the wiki:
> http://wiki.apparmor.net/index.php/Launchpadtutorial

Judging on the page history, I'd say you asked the correct question:
    who _was_ working on it
        ^^^^^
         ;-)

The last change is nearly a year old, so you don't need to ask for the
progress (obviously there isn't any) and can just edit the page ;-)

BTW: The wiki user "Jj" is probably John.

Regards,

Christian Boltz
--
And if the majority here feels mlmmj should respond in Klingon,
that's what we should consider.  As long as it uses proper MIME