[apparmor] What replaced aa-status command if no compability patch applied to kernel ?

Aaron Lewis the.warl0ck.1989 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 05:16:56 UTC 2012

Hi,
	I'm not running Ubuntu , but I think I should ask here:

	Without 2.4 compability patch of apparmor applied , aa-status
	returns nothing regarding application rules , but it works;

	So I'm wondering what's the replacement of 'aa-status' command ?

	I failed to find a compability patch of linux 3.4 , since it changed
	a lot after linux 3.3 , i'm not able to fix the patch(for 3.3) myself ..

	Environment:
	linux kernel 3.4 + Apparmor 2.8 userspace toolset , latest arch linux

	Thanks !

--
Best Regards,
Aaron Lewis - PGP: 0xDFE6C29E ( http://pgp.mit.edu/ )