[apparmor] Documentation and/or Tutorials for python-libapparmor

André Herrmann am.herrmann at gmx.de
Thu Jul 12 15:06:07 UTC 2012

Hi there,

after being not successful to build a package from /opt/ for the
Appshowdown (gksu does not work, so I implemented a thousand asks for
password :-( ), I tried to understand dbus/policykit integration, but
this seems to be really hard to understand ( plus scant python
documentation available ) and as far as I know apparmor hasn't a dbus
service yet.

Now I discovered python-libapparmor and it seems that it will be the
solution dealing with apparmor-profiles without the need of dbus.

Is there any kind of tutorial, documentation to see how to use the
provided methods?

Would be very happy if someone could lead me the right way of using this
module.

It's for my project:

https://launchpad.net/~andre-herrmann/+archive/armorforge

Thanks and Regards,