[apparmor] [patch] use autoconf

Christian Boltz apparmor at cboltz.de
Thu Sep 29 20:42:53 UTC 2011

Hello,

as requested by Jamie, I'm sending Jeff's patch to use autoconf
everywhere (to avoid that the patch gets lost).

Be warned that the patch only applies to 2.6.1 (not 2.7) and that my
non-existing knownledge of autoconf means that I can't help with
updating or integrating it.

AFAIK Jeff has included some additional changes in the patch.
For example, it installs SubDomain.pm [1] which no longer exists in bzr.

FYI: I have dropped the patch from the openSUSE package and rewritten
the spec file to use the upstream installation method (as described in
README), therefore I'm not really interested in this patch.
Do whatever you want to do with it ;-)

Regards,

Christian Boltz

[1] SubDomain.pm is re-created by a compatibility patch in the openSUSE
    package. Fortunately it just hands over Immunix::AppArmor so that
    there is no maintenance pain :-)
--
Ist doch ganz einfach. Windows arbeitet nach dem WYSIAS-Prinzip:
What you see is Allgemeine Schutzverletzung! [Dieter Bruegmann in dag°]